1. Focus :
2. First to Market :
3. Rapid growth :
All servers, workstations and storage solutions are aim to meet our customer’s specific requirements. We will learn your requirements and application needs and then work with you to select the best value for money solution
6. Pre-Sales :
Supermicro is customer focused and has a reputation for really knowing their hardware. . It’s not like the other top tier companies have a magical source of components… They all come from the same factories, more or less. The difference is that Supermicro has your best interests in mind.
7. Quality Assurance:
Prior to shipment, all systems undergo rigorous and thorough testing procedures. This, as long with the high-quality industry leading components, ensures that all of systems meet the strictest quality guidelines
8. “Keeping IT Green” :
What separates Supermicro from other major manufacturers is superior performance-per-watt. With 10-20% better power consumption, users get a better total return on their investment. This translates to approximately [£130-£350] in savings per node every four years.
9. Enterprise Applications:
Supermicro server and storage solutions deliver unrivaled performance and value to a wide range of applications. These solutions are optimized for data center workloads, hosting, cloud computing, big data & Hadoop, HPC, and embedded systems worldwide.
10. Enterprise Hardware:
As a premier provider of enterprise computing solutions, Supermicro offers a wide range of products including: servers, blades, GPU systems, workstations, motherboards, chassis, and more. In addition, their own architecture innovations include: FatTwin™, MicroCloud, SuperBlade®, and WIO/UIO among others.
Source: EIM E.S.C
For more information on Supermicro’s complete range of products, please contact Sentral (Supermicro UK Reseller) to discuss your project requirements.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)