Supermicro created a new breed of server storage:
The extremely dense and highly scalable storage solution is based on the SSG-5018D8-AR12L
- Warm Storage
- CDN, Business Hosting
- Low power efficiency appliance
- Intel® Xeon® processor D-1537, Single socket FCBGA 1667; 8-Core, 16 Threads, 35W
- 12x 3.5″ SAS2/SATA3 Hot-swap HDD bays
- Expansion slot: 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8, M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4, M Key 2242/2280/ 22110, Mini-PCIe w/ mSATA support
- Up to 128GB ECC RDIMM DDR4 2133MHz or 64GB ECC/non-ECC UDIMM in 4 sockets
- Dual 10G SFP+ and dual 1GbE LAN
- 2x USB 3.0 ports (rear), 5x USB 2.0 ports (4 via headers, 1 Type A)
- 5x 4cm middle fans
- 400W High-efficiency redundant short depth Power Supplies
OpenIO object storage software has revolutionized the way cloud providers and data centers store, share, and analyze data – all the while lowering their overall CAPEX and OPEX, and providing the best Return on Investment possible.
To learn more;
- Please download the white paper: https://www.supermicro.com/white_paper/SSG-5018D8-AR12L
- Contact Sentral, Official Supermicro Reseller.
Sentral is an Official Supermicro Reseller & Intel Partner. High Performance | High Efficiency Servers | Storage | Hyper-Converged Solutions (VSAN) | Networking Hardware.