Proxmox VE is a complete virtualisation management solution for servers. Proxmox is a software company that operates worldwide and are dedicated to developing server solutions that ease the work of people and companies. With their two core products – Proxmox Mail Gateway (PMG) and Proxmox Virtual Environment (PVE) – they offer simple, secure and flexible server solutions which evolve dynamically to the needs of their customers.
- You can virtualise even the most demanding application workloads running on Linux and Windows Servers.
- Proxmox is based on the leading Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) hypervisor and OpenVZ, the number one solution for container based virtualisation.
A solid option for organisations looking for better total cost of ownership (TCO) and no vendor lock-in.
- 1U Supermicro 4Hotswap Bay Redundant 650w PSU + DVD + Rails (SYS-6016T-NTRF)
- Supermicro motherboards based on the Intel 5520 chipset X8DTU-F
- Dual Intel Xeon E5620 Processors with 12MB cache and 4 cores
- (Upgrade to Dual Intel Xeon E5645 for 12MB cache with 6 cores)
- 24GB DDR3 1333 ECC REG (6*4098) Kingston Memory
- 4 x 600GB SAS Seagate Cheetah 15K Hard Drives in RAID 10 giving 1.2TB of usable space
- LSI’s powerful LSI 9260-4i RAID card with an intelligent Battery Backup Module
Please contact Sentral for pricing and additional Proxmox compatible system quotes.“Proxmox Server Solutions GmbH, All rights reserved. Products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.”